The city's fiscal (financial) year begins July 1st and extends to the next June 30th.
Every year all financial transactions, and other useful information, are compiled into an annual report, which is audited by an independent certified public accounting firm. Annually the independent auditors present the results of their audit work to the city council.
The audited financial statements are available to the public by visiting the city's website.
View or download reports by clicking on their link below.
- Fiscal Year 2019 Tentative Budget 2018-2019
- Fiscal Year 2018 Adopted Budget 2017-2018
- South Salt Lake RDA Budget 2016-2017
- South Salt Lake City Budget 2016-2017
- South Salt Lake City Amended Budget 2016-2017
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Report FY 2017
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Report June 30, 2016
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Report June 30, 2015
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Report June 30, 2014