CITY OF SOUTH SALT LAKE
NOTICE OF MUNICIPAL ELECTION
The City of South Salt Lake will hold a Municipal General Election on November 5, 2013 to elect the following:
- Mayor – 4 year term
- City Council Member District 2 – 4 year term
- City Council Member District 3 – 4 year term
- City Council Member District At-Large – 4 year term
To qualify as a candidate a person must be:
- A United States citizen at time of filing
- A legal resident of South Salt Lake for 12 consecutive months immediately preceding the
date of the election
- A registered voter of the municipality
- A resident of a City Council District, if filing for that district
The candidate filing period begins June 3, 2013 and ends June 7, 2013.
Declaration of Candidacy forms or Nomination Petitions must be filed in person with the City Recorder at 220 East Morris Avenue, Suite 200, South Salt Lake, Utah, Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
If you have questions, please contact the City Recorder’s office at 801-483-6027 or
Craig D. Burton, City Recorder
City of South Salt Lake
Para las elecciones de la información en español, por favor haga clic aquí.
To view candidate profiles please click here.